Childe Treble Sunglasses
The Treble is a classic square aviator sunglass that characterises a sophisticated style for all face shapes.
Our Childe Wild Plant-Based Sunglasses frames are made from a plant-based grilamid polymer made from 61% renewable resources.
This polymer is petrochemical free and dramatically reduces carbon emissions. The future is nature.
Plant-Based, Eco-Sensitive, Sustainable, Premium Fashion Eyewear.
Australian owned | Designed in Byron Bay | Hand Made in Italy
- Lens width: 60mm
- Distance btw lenses: 12mm
- Temple length: 130mm
- Square Aviator style | Base 4 Lens Curve
- Lens category 3 | High UV Protection
- Grey colour nylon lens – anti-scratch, lightweight, superior viewing
- RX Optometry Prescription Lens compatible
- Plant based grilamid polymer made from 61% renewable resources.
- Triple barrel stainless steel hinges | strong non corrosive
- Fold Away Hard Case Inclusive