ANN Studio Pillar Beeswax Candle
We suggest firmly pushing the edges inwards after the flame is extinguished and while the beeswax is still warm.
Light the wick from the base of the wick, to allow the beeswax to absorb into the wick. Extinguish your candle by gently pressing the wick into the wax pool in a quick, controlled movement, then straighten it again.
- Keep the wick trimmed to 0.5cm
- Place the candle on a level, heat and flame-resistant surface.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Please keep candles away from children and pets.
- For best results always keep lit candles away from drafts and open windows.
Our candles are hand-made in small batches.